User login

SOLD - 1966 Cherry Red Vespa Super - SOLD

1 reply [Last post]
KiwiKev's picture

I am selling an original 1966 Vespa Super. It is painted Cherry Red, has brand new continental white wall tyres on it (not cheap local tyres). It has the original 1966 serial numbered 150 cc engine, which has recently been overhauled and serviced. It also comes with a spare front fender and a lot of other spares parts for it. The scooter has had a 12v battery fitted which dramatically improves the performance of the lights and horn. This is one of the best Vespa’s in Cambodia in my humble opinion and a lot of time and money has been spent on it.

It is also fully registered and road legal in my name with the local authorities so transferring ownership will not be an issue provided you have a licence and the other paperwork required to do a transfer of ownership.

The asking price is $2000 for this Vespa which may seem a lot but I can assure you it is undervalued in order to sell it in this market. I will not take any less so please do not bother to make offers. The price is fixed and for serious Vespa enthusiasts only.

013 240 445 if you are genuinely interested

Forum Pictures: 
Expat Admin's picture

sold already we hear?

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum