Between May 13th and 17th, we (2 persons) will be visiting suppliers in Bangkok and require an interpreter to accompany during business hours for two to three days during that period.
- must be a native Thai speaker
- be able to speak and understand English proficiently
- be dressed professionally
- male or female / age 18 to 65
- accompany two members of our team to Bangkok businesses
- help to direct taxi and to find addresses
- interpret between English and Thai with suppliers
- assist in making phone calls, or appointments
- 750 Baht per day
- lunch will be paid
Please send your CV to jobs [at] smileminimart [dot] com and put BANGKOK INTERPRETER in the subject title, or call +855 (23) 212 864 (Cambodia)during business hours and ask to speak to the Administration Manager, Ms. Prum Ratheany.