User login

SKYWAY TWIN TOWER PASIG CONDO 2BR 300SQM only P3.49M

2 replies [Last post]
Anthony Galloway's picture

SKYWAY TWIN TOWER PASIG CONDO 2BR 300SQM only P3.49M

Believe it or not, a brand new premium condominium in the heart of Ortigas Center, Pasig City, for the price of only 3.49 M Pesos!

You would expect a condo of this quality and size to fetch a price of 7 to 8 million pesos. Add a premium of another million since it is located within the Ortigas Center area of Pasig City, the country's exponentially growing business district.

But I am selling this for only P 3.49 million pesos!

Am I crazy? Absolutely!

I bought a couple of these units while they were at their blueprint preselling stage years ago. They were so cheap, since the real estate/condo market outlook then was not so bright.

Now, I have to sell them off, since I need the money to start a new venture.

I had about 5 units. 4 are sold off. This is the only one left.

Not yet interested? Plain procrastinating?

What if I tell you that the price includes 1 parking slot?

You know, the price of a parking slot today costs about 400,000 pesos. What I am doing is throwing in 1 parking slot valued at 800,000 pesos absolutely FREE.

This is not a scam, not a get rich quick scheme. My Condo unit for sale is at the Skyway plaza condo, right across Valle Verde Country Club / ULTRA in Pasig City. If you have time, try to contact the condo, and they will sell you their unsold units of the same size at 7 to 8 million pesos.

Needless to say, the condominium tower also offers the following amenities to you as their future unit owner:

* Swimming pool
* Sundeck
* Outdoors children's playground
* Game Room

Other developments claim to be just a stone's throw away from SM Megamall, Shangri-la, ULTRA etc. That is, if you have a nuclear powered catapult for the stone.

Skyway Twin Towers is located truly a stone's throw away, and walking distance away from ULTRA, and a few blocks away from the Ortigas Center Business District and its malls, ( Megamall, Shangri-La and Galleria).

Which puts it so near the newly constructed Medical City hospital adjacent Meralco, and just behind the Pasig Provincial Capitol.

Greenhills Shopping Center is just a matter of crossing EDSA. And since the location is adjacent to C-5, you can easily drive down to go to Fort Bonifacio, Market Market and the Makati Business District.

Contact me if you are interested. Sorry, no agents! I want only direct buyers to take advantage of this great offer.

Email: lord_of_mordor [at] ispx [dot] com [dot] ph
Cell: 0915-980-3856

Thanks!

JSL

mel_robbins's picture

Who's the developer of this?

anthrax's picture

What's your website? Can I check the images of the units?

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum