User login

You are looking for a nice housemate? Join me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 220US$ all incl (all included also electricety)

11 replies [Last post]
Drobstar's picture

Hey Everybody!

I have been living in Cambodia for a while now (3 years) and need someone to share my apartment with. The apartemnt is located close to the Russian Market and next to the Monivong. So you are quick at BKK or at the Riverside (maybe a couple of minutes). It is western furnished with a lot of light. It has a really nice kitchen fully equiped for everyone who loves cooking... including an oven.
I have a cleaner who will wash our clothes and clean the rooms and sometimes the dishes. The rooms are nicely furnished and I bought a lot of plants and flowers. And, of course I should not forget to mention the Balcony. The House is guarded and in a save area. I live in the third floor, two Balconies and good view (up to Rock clu and even the River).
The apartment House has a huge rooftop with sitting area, small gym and whirpool.
I have a extra Matraze in the living room which we can leave there or put in the rooms if we have visitors.
The Price is including electricety, internet, cleaner, TV, rubbish... absoluetly everything. The price is nagotiable. I need someone to move in from now.
So if you like the sound of my appartment, drop me a line or call me. I am looking forward to a nice housemate I can share some time with now by then.

For the one it may interest or matters: I am 27 years old and come from Europe. I have been working here for a while for a local/int. NGO. I am looking for someone who is stayig 2 - 4 months. I am leaving Cambodia in April.
The appartment has 2 bedrooms.

Cheeeers!

call me here 077217328 or after december here 089884454

hcmtmn's picture

Hi Drobstar,

I am in Phnom Penh from 14 May to 25 August. I am a Vietnamese, now studying in Europe. I would like to visit your place on 14 or 15 May, is it Ok for you, when is convenient?
Thanks.

Best,
Mai

Drobstar's picture

Hi Mai! Sounds cool. But I forgot to write that the apartment will be avaiable from the 9th of June. Sorry. If this works out, you are welcome to stop by on the 14th or 15th of May.

Have a good weekend.

Drobstar's picture

I receivd some messages about the price. It will be around 250US including all I(cleaner, electricety, internet, water TV) It may be more depending on the electricety usage. And of course, I expect sharing general costs (tip for guard, cleaner and household items).

Drobstar's picture

give me a ring on the 14th. The earlier the better Smile . See you soon

hcmtmn's picture

Hi Drobstar, thank you for your quick response and information. I will be in touch with you later then.
Good weekend to you too!
mai

natcat's picture

Hi there,

I spent the last few months travelling through cambodia and am returning on the 17th of June for at least 6 months to work on a documentary and t.v series. I love the sound of your house...especially the fact that it has a lot of light, greenery and a fabulous fully equipped kitchen. I love love LOVE to cook!!! I know you have a few people interested, and unfortunately i am unable to visit the house in person. So i understand that you may want or need to give it to some other lovely person, but if it doesnt work out please let me know. The house sounds amazing. Anyway since you won't be able to meet me in person just yet, here are a few words about me: I'm 27. I currently live in Australia(but not for much longer) I have a background in film, fashion and design. The quote that best describes how I feel about life is "Live simply. Speak kindly. Care deeply. Love generously".

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Nataly

P.s if you need to contact me my email address is nataly [at] natalylee [dot] com

klynch83's picture

Hi Drobstar,

Is this room still available? If so, I'd love to come check it out! I'm a 27 year-old American and just moved to PP. I'll be working for a newspaper here for a year, possibly longer. Let me know if there's a good day/time to come check it out...thanks!

Kristin

routabaga's picture

Hi Drobstar,

I'm really interested in your flat. i'm a 22 years old woman from France and my Boyfriend and I are currently looking for a room to rent in PP.

Is your room still available ?

I'm not in Phnom Penh yet but my boyfriend is and he can visit it every day after 5pm.

I will be in PP the 8th of July.

My boyfriend is a very good cooker and me... not so much, but i'm very funny and open-minded.

Drobstar's picture

Hey everyone. The room is avaiable again. COntact me if you are interested.

Drobstar's picture

I am on holidays now but can be reached under 077217328 cambodian number, Will be back on the 27th of december

jeremyt's picture

Is the room still available? I am a 22 y/o guy (Brit/American) and have just moved to PP. I will be here 3 months for an internship, hopefully longer if I can find something afterwards. You can contact me at jeremy [dot] tomlinson [at] inbox [dot] com.

Jeremy

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum