User login

Two rooms for sublet (utilities included, at $250 and $275)

4 replies [Last post]
cowboyjournalism's picture

17A Street 312
Sangkat Tonle Bassak
Khan Chamkarmon

I've got two rooms for sublet in a cozy little villa, on a quiet, safe street, now into at least its third generation of habitation by expats. Currently we are a journalist and two teachers (two guys, one girl from the US, New Zealand and Iceland, respectively).

The house has a fairly well-equipped kitchen, a big terrace with a view, and cavernous living room area available to all five potential residents (there are now three).

The $250 room is third-floor, reasonable size, with closet, windows, wall A/C unit and a private bathroom with hot water. Consider that this is about $165 before utilities.

The $275 room is second-floor, quite large, with secure windows outside as well as to the landing, with a bathroom and hot water and A/C. That's about $190 before utilities.

Both room prices include electricity (worth ~$50 a month), thrice-weekly maid service (~$15 a month), wireless internet (~$15 a month), drinking/tap water and garbage (~$5 a month), and nice people (priceless). The location is appreciably close to the city centre, between Norodom and Sothearos, just south of Sihanouk. Two of us commute by bicycle.

If you'd like to take a look-see, call Jon at 067-279-375 (I work 2-11 Sunday-Thursday), or, in a pinch, you can call Steinunn at 093-843-746 (she works normal human hours).

AttachmentSize
karma1.jpg51.5 KB
karma2.jpg64.01 KB
karma3.jpg37.12 KB

Got another place coming open for $250 (again, everything included), in two weeks.

barang.ru's picture

Hello,
Is your proposition still actual?

Yes, everything is still open, though I've got a couple of people coming by to look tomorrow. Give me a call if you're interested, or e-mail me at jongturner [at] gmail [dot] com.

OK, the post has been modified to reflect that the $150 room has been rented out. The other two are still open.

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum