User login

Room for rent in Toul Sleng, $125

3 replies [Last post]
Cat022's picture

I am renting out my room in a beautiful 4 bedroom Khmer style house very close to the Toul Sleng museum entrance on street 350. It’s a huge house with a great balcony, fully stocked kitchen (with oven), and lots of extra rooms to have your own space and privacy. It even has a pool table! You will be living with four other expats: three from France and one American. They are very sweet, easy going, and always up for a glass of wine and some delicious cheese. The cost is $125 per month plus bills. We have a cleaner that comes TWICE a week and even does washing and ironing. Total bills are around $170/ month. The only drawback is there is no a/c. But with all the windows, great breezes, and fans throughout the house you’ll hardly miss it. Ready for you in one short week!

PPmogmac's picture

hi, this sounds great! can you email me at morganianmacdonald [at] gmail [dot] com would love to come check out the place

hyman.todd's picture

Hi, my name is Todd, I'm a 31 year old American working at an NGO. I am interested in renting this room if it is still available. Can you please call or text me at 092 551884.

courtney_ryan_89's picture

Hi this sounds great and would love to come and check it out, obviously if it hasnt been taken already! Im a 25 year old australian and will be looking to rent a room for 3 month period. My email is courtneyanneryan2389 [at] gmail [dot] com if you could email me and let me know if it is available to be looked at! Cheers! Smile

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum