User login

[Found Already] WANTED: Studio or small flat, ~$200/mth

3 replies [Last post]
Azuriel's picture

Looking for a studio or small flat, approx. $200 a month + utilities, to move in first week of april, until early september. Furnished or unfurnished doesn't matter, should have separate entrance/stairwell if above a shop on the street level.

Needs to be located in the roughly-rectangular area bordered by the following streets or landmarks:
- Wat Phnom on the north
- Sihanouk blvd on the south
- River on the east
- Monivong blvd on the west

I don't like trying to decipher area codes, so please don't try to send me those ... :roll:

If you have something fitting those requirements, please PM me with details; photos would be nice too ... and if you speak khmer, then i'll arrange for someone to go take a look at it, and if acceptable, to leave a deposit on my behalf.

~Andrew.

PS. Any real estate agents who lead me on a wild goose chase, i shall blacklist, and spread the word, i kid you not! :twisted:

Azuriel's picture

alrite, i've found one already, thx for the eople who suggested ideas Smile

And, for any newcomers to Phnom Penh, i'll outline what i got for my money, to give you an idea of what can be found in PP ... personally, i find the prices listed by most (not all, but most) of the agents posting to this forum ...

For $US150/mth:
2 br flat, semi-furnished, near the BS department store, air-con, newish kitchen-bathroom-hot water system, 1 mth bond, no minimum lease duration, secure parking for a motorbike, utilities charged at official rates, no monthly rate on cable tv ... english-speaking landlord with a much-welcomed can-do attitude with regards to addint/changing the flat's layout/furnishngs/appliances ... Tongue

PS. There seems to be a glut of cheap housing in PP currently ... Tongue

marklatham's picture

Well done,how did you find it?
Ill be looking again in a few weeks,$150 a month fits the budget well.

Azuriel's picture

scouring classifieds postings for phnom penh on the internet, mostly ... and sending a lot of emails ... Tongue

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum