User login

$250 - HOUSEMATE needed in beautiful riverfront apt with great balcony and view! Avaliable TODAY!

2 replies [Last post]
eplacroix's picture

Hello,
I've moved into a great apt on the riverfront and need a roommate! The apt is close to the corner of 136 and the main road on the riverfront drag. The apartment is available today!

There are 2 bedrooms, a super large living room, balcony with large pillow chairs, a smaller kitchen with washer and 2 bathrooms. The set up is a little odd, the stairs and entry door to the apt are between the bedrooms/living room and kitchen and 2nd bathroom. The rent is $550, plus utilities, I'll pay for the $300 bedroom since it has a bathroom attached. The other large bedroom (much bigger than the pic shows) has great natural light (with thick curtains in case you want to sleep in), a wardrobe and some big and small shelves, AC and a fan. There is AC and a TV and DVD player in the living room. There are large glass doors leading onto the balcony! (great for people watching and enjoying a glass of wine)

You can reach me at eplacroix [at] yahoo [dot] com if you're interested!!

AttachmentSize
DSC02423.JPG19.38 KB
DSC02424.JPG35.93 KB
DSC02425.JPG54.01 KB
DSC02426-1.JPG58.8 KB
DSC02428.JPG43.29 KB
Anthony Galloway's picture

great view. we had the same view when we lived on the riverfront. Great to wake up to on weekends.

Enjoy

violet's picture

Yes, great view and I'm hoping it's mine when I return in October. Fingers crossed, but what will be, will be.

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum