User login

Expat selling '94 CAMRY $5,500 neg.

7 replies [Last post]
TOP Recruitment's picture

Very good condition, auto, petrol 2.2, 4 new tyres, accident free, very dark green, good aircon, stereo, tinted windows, some electric doodads but not too many.

Ideal workhorse in both city traffic & on highway.
Practical, safe, well-sized but un-ostentatious.

Don't ask me for a photo, if you want know what a dark green 94 Camry looks like just look out your window, there's at least one on every street of the city!

Call now to view 092 566 867

$5,500 neg.
[edit by admin]

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

Price?

I think the price is still $5,500 neg like it says in the subject box. Maybe you were looking out the window at a 94 Camry parked in the street!!

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

:oops:

Anthony Galloway's picture

i have added the price in bold.

I got caught on another post the same way....price in the subject line...
http://www.expat-advisory.com/forums/expat-sale-a-very-economic-car-only...

marklatham's picture

What colour is it?

Well, it's the darkest shade of dark green. You could call it a black-green. When the morning light has that rainy-season heaviness to it then it looks even greener.

Sometimes in the early evening it takes on a greyish quality but I think that's an effect of the sunshine reflected off the city buildings. At night it just looks black.

By the way, the interior is tan, well perhaps a toffee, or a beige to some people, but to me it's tan. The carpets are also a shade of tan, but she comes with a fine set of transluscent car-mats which give a grey/silver shine to the tan. And the steering-wheel cover is cream, with walnut-effect grips.

Anthony. Is there a prize for the most detailed description of a car on this forum?

Anthony Galloway's picture
Quote:
Anthony. Is there a prize for the most detailed description of a car on this forum?

absolutely, the winner will be announced mid 2012 just before the London Olympics opening ceremony

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum