User login

Black Magic Pocket Cine Camera + Lens for Sale 650 USD

No replies
artocamera's picture

The item is brand new and in mint condition (february 2015) comes with a warranty, the original boxcase with all accessories (charger, frontcap, one battery) + a protection case for the body that is not included in the original boxset.
Additionally you get a cosmicar (Pentax made) 12,5 mm 1/1.4 lens (35 mm equivalent) with a C mount to MFT adapter. The lens has been machined to achieve infinity focus. The lens has incredible low light performance while keeping depth of field quite large (so easy to focus even wide open). Other peculiarity of the lens is that you can totally close it (declicked ring), so you won't ever need a ND filter, you will be able to adjust the aperture according to the most violent tropical light. This combo is ideal for a high quality drone filming.
I can also provide a cable that lets you power the camera with a powerbank if you are interested in external batteries. I have a 12V 10 000 maH power bank that powers the camera for hours and cost me only 35 usd on Ebay (shipped from Hong Kong) would be glad to provide the sellers link. But I prefer to keep it to recharge my other cameras and devices.
Price is negotiable within the boundaries of decency.

Forum Pictures: 

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum